NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY.
Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on July 13th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on July 27th, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
Winners’ List: We will announce the winners via email and our social media channels. Winner will receive Grand Prize between 6-8 weeks from the date of notification of Winners.
Eligibility: This Promotional Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia (but shall exclude all Residents of Overseas Military Installations, Puerto Rico, and other US Territories). Must be 18 years of age or older, unless other restrictions apply (must be at least age of majority in your state), and physically located in the U.S. at the time of entry.
All employees, officers, directors, and agents of Miranda Frye Inc. (“Administrator”) and its respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and pf any advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
How To Enter: No Purchase necessary. To obtain an entry, simply visit the Official Promotion page at https://mirandafrye.com/pages/giveaways and fill out the Official Entry Form. Only one entry per person is permitted and must include email address. All entries must be received by close of Promotion Period.
Drawing: No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Prize winner will be randomly selected from all entries meeting the requirements of Eligibility and the Official Rules set forth here. Winner will be selected at random on or after July 28th from all the eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will be conducted by Administrator. Winner will be notified by email or the contact information received. Administrator is not responsible for any change of email address or contact information of entrants.
Prize/Giveaway: The Prize or Giveaway shall vary from time to time and shall be fully set forth in on the website mirandafrye.com or the Miranda Frye app. No substitutions, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted unless Administrator’s agrees to do so in writing at its sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason, Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize by winner are the sole responsibility of the winner. Administrator will determine all detail of the Promotion prize including, but not limited to, dates and location of giveaway. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner is validated and confirmed. Limit: One prize/giveaway per household.
Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. At the discretion of Administrator, unclaimed prizes will result in either a redraw or may not be awarded.
Promotion General Rules: By participating in this Promotion, you: (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all Eligibility Requirements; (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion; and (iii) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligiblity and/or a Publicity/Liability Release (“Affidavit/Release”) within 10 days from notification of winning. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will each be notified by telephone, email, or direct message on social media within 48 hours of the prize drawing and may be required to show proof of identity and eligibility. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible pursuant to the Eligibilty Requirements, fails to claim a prize timely, or where an Affidavit/Release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder (i.e. a natural person assigned to email address or other) of the email or social media account specified in the entry. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- To forever release, discharge and hold harmless Administrator, its agents, subsidiaries, and Promotion Parties from and against any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, bills, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion, including property damage, personal injury, or death. Failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision;
- That Administrator and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion or inability to implement the Promotion or award the prizes as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator;
- That acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Administrator and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become property of Miranda Frye Inc and/or Administrator and will not be returned;
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The winner bears all risk of loss or damage. Neither Administrator nor Promotion Parties are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail or otherwise.
- Disqualification: If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Administrator reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive or unfair manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared by the person’s name submitted at time of entry.
- Taxes: Winner is solely responsible for all taxes on prize and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to all federal, state, local sales tax (if applicable), fees, and all other unspecified costs associated with claiming and/or using the corresponding prize. Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600.00 USD or more. Consult with your tax professional regarding potential tax implications. Should the Actual Retail Value of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number and necessary tax form for issuance of a 1099 Form.
Winners acknowledge the Administrator, MIRANDAFRYE.COM, and the Promotion Parties do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any prize, except that prizes will be subject to the corresponding manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of Orange for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
Arbitration and Waiver of Certain Damages:As a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages, (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator located in or near Orange County , California; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event shall any award include attorney’s fees. Disputes arising from this Promotion, or any matter arising therefrom, whether direct or indirect, will be determined according to the laws of the State of California, without reference to its conflict of laws principles.